Health Policies & Procedures
During these uncertain times we understand the need to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and precaution. Below is list of our current policies and procedures we are encoring to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. *Please note that this list is subject to change as we are committed to following recommendations from the CDC and DOT.
- All drivers are screened for health before starting their shift. (Temp checks and respiratory questioning)
- Drivers must wear a mask and gloves at all times.
- Drivers must use sanitizing wipes/spray on all surfaces after every trip.
- Drivers must never shake hands or exchange any items with passengers.
- Vehicle maintenance crew must use the disinfectant fogging machine to ensure all surfaces are cleansed.