3 Questions to Ask Your Transportation Company When Booking Your Trip
Are you traveling again soon? If so, that’s good news to us, but we want you to be prepared and safe when you do!
We have compiled a few questions below that we have received during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we want to share them with you so you are well-prepared before you travel.
- What safety measures and protocols is your company taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- This one may seem obvious, but any reliable company should have written protocols they are willing to share with you.
- As passengers, what extra safety measures should we be aware of so we are well-prepared to travel?
- i.e. Do you require us to wear a mask at all times? Are we required to handle our own bags? How many people can we have in a vehicle?
- In the event our trip is cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19, what is your cancellation policy?
- A reliable company should be transparent about their cancellation policies and have no hidden fees.
These questions may not be comprehensive for your travels, but we hope they help you think through all the details you have and most importantly stay safe.
For more information on our Health Policies and Procedures click here.